Do you know anyone who’s interested in Dental School? Before or after they take the DAT, manual dexterity is an important ability to have before going to dental school.
The Pre-Dental Laboratory Technique Courses has helped thousands of participants in major universities and colleges in the Northern and Southern California areas since 1979. Many participants have taken advantage of these courses throughout the United States and have traveled from other countries. These courses has been directed and lectured by Mr. Mark A. Hunt Sr.,CDT,here,at the UCLA School of Dentistry for over 35 years. These hands-on experiences have been an excellent foundation for pre-dental students to test their abilities. These Pre-Dental Courses are like no other.
Each course goes into detailed instructions and illustrations that will help participants through the construction process in a step-by-step manner. It also helps each participant to get a quick start to practice manual dexterity before dental school. Manual dexterity is an important ability to have, because it is a requirement for dental school.
• Learning the basics of tooth anatomy and occlusal surfaces.
• Learning a rapid waxing technique of extensive occlusal rehabilitation of tooth structure.
• Identify in detail the character of mandibular movement and how it can affectocclusal anatomy.
• Self-examination and homework.
• Utilization of dental hand instruments and waxing techniques.
• Final practical examinations.
• Certificate of Completion and Letter of Recommendation (See more information below)
In this digital age tooth waxing and setting denture teeth can be very frustrating in dental school. These courses will help beginners to overcome the problem by learning hands-on techniques before the school dental experience. After participating in these courses it will greatly enhance hand instrument techniques such as: finger dexterity, Arm-hand steadiness and aiming, reaction time, which will help their technical skills.
No experience required!!